Sunday 3 March 2013

#NowPlaying...

Hi! Hi! Hi!
 
How are you all doing? Good? I hope so. I on the other hand have been quite busy preparing for exams! So if I were on instagram my timeline would read #LibraryChillin, #NoSleep, #AllNight, bla bla bla, you get the point!?
 
Although there's this one thing that gets me going even when coffee cant keep my eyes open; music! Music is a universal language and a very powerful force believe it or not. For a person miles away to make sounds that influence moods & emotions, that's power!


So this is to introduce a new segment on the blog where i share some tracks on my current playlist! Here's a number of artistes that give my study time a boost...
 
Kendrick Lamar
 
 
Solange Knowles (Losing You)
 
 
Praiz (Stay Cover)
 
 
Daft Punk (Tron Legacy Soundtrack)
 
 
Drake
 
 
Nicki Minaj
 
 
A$AP Rocky (Fashion Killa)
 
Last but in no way the least is my girl of the moment
Rihanna 



 
...and my fave

 
I got exams in a week so please put me in your prayers! 
 
 
Stay haute,
 
Obinna.

6 comments:

  1. God bless u for puttin ma gyal... Me dey tym u.. Bet still patience dey say is a virtue... Haute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck hunnie...! :)

    www.imperfectverbalista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post
    http://trendyrammy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete