Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!!!

Hello people!
 

Its so good to be here after so long! My exams were great so thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

 Happy Easter (or as I prefer to say, Happy Resurrection). Thank God for Jesus Christ and the fact that He's alive in all who accept Him.
 
This brings me to a snippet of a rhyme which puts simply what Jesus Christ did on the cross for all humanity, and goes like this...

 
           "My heart was black with sin,
                                until the saviour came in.
                               His precious blood I know
                            has washed me white as snow"
 
 
This also inspired the outfit I wore to church today in black, red & white!





 
 I also drew inspiration from the highly rated video game 'Hitman' which got me illustrating a daydream of being some 007 super spy. lol

 
 

 
So do enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Stay Haute!

FF.
 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. May every 'good friday' in ur life turn out to be a great 'easter sunday' .... Amen

    ReplyDelete