Wednesday 3 April 2013

Sterling Bank's #SKETCHAMANIA Competition

Hey guys!
I hope your Easter celebrations were great!
So some time ago word got to me about a sketch & design competition organised by Sterling Bank for tertiary students of Nigeria tagged #Sketchamania.
 

 
 
The task?
To design uniform outfits for their front desk attendants, corporate drivers and security guards.
 
Easy? No, its not as easy as it sounds. To start my designing i put myself in the shoes of the staff, after carrying out appropriate research, as to what i would like to wear to work.
 
The outfit would have to be functional to, and not hinder me in carrying out my duties. So i decided to go with basic separates because they are classic, easily wearable and look smart.
 
 
I then incorporated the Sterling Bank logo into my pieces by adding lots of style lines. With finishing touches of Ankara print detailing, bowties, scarves and accessories I finally got my stylish end result.
 
Voila 
 
 
You like? Please like oo because I need your votes to be eligible for the next round! You can vote here by ticking the 'like' box for my design. Keep me in the competition by voting and getting your friends to vote too. Also reply & let me know what you think of the designs.
 
Lots of thanks.
Stay Haute
 
Obinna Omeruo

4 comments:

  1. i love it. i especially love the colours. going to vote for you now. xx

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one bro , i am behind you

    ReplyDelete