Wednesday 15 August 2012

New Look: No church...in the wild!

Hello people


I hope your week is going great?!


I have a little something for you all; it is an illustration inspired by a couple of things.
Things including the environment, social issues, religious issues, political issues, fashion issues -yes, indeed there are problems in the industry- and ofcourse art. I represent all the above with some symbolisms so that's for you to figure out. ;)


I'd leave you to guess the soundtrack of this look though I'd give you a little clue in the next image which is actually an album cover.


Here i have on a HON premium print shirt paired with navy blue Denim Co pants. I then accessorize with a green tooth neckpiece & a hint of green socks in River Island loafers.









If you like the art please comment, share & follow the blog. You can also follow @binna_o on twitter to reach me for illustration & style services.

Enjoy the rest of your week and

...stay haute!
the Fashion Fantom.





3 comments:

  1. Your art is impressive, cool shades as well, thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obinna!
    I'm so happy you started a blog
    You know I'm your biggest fan
    Well this is too dope
    Love your neckpiece too!

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Yeenka!! Much luv Mide!!!

    ReplyDelete