Friday 25 October 2013

Fashionable Friday + DIY Arrowhead Bowtie


 Hey guys! Its been a little while & I couldn't wait to get back to you, my dear readers. Yes you! I appreciate each and everyone of you that read, comment, share, re tweet and even follow the blog. Thank you for your encouragement! There's been a lot of fashion in the air with the global and local fashion weeks and they've got me so hyped. I hope to share some really cool inspirations & trends with you all soon.




Lecturers are still on their labour action, four months and counting! There's a saying that goes "make hay while the sun shines" and indeed that's what I've been doing; developing my personal skills in... teaching! In as much as I'm not very 'bookish' I now understand why teachers and lecturers are so passionate about academics. You can't give what you don't have. Neither can you give without loving. In other words I've been giving what I have and love; art & style! Shout out to all those that share knowledge and invest in the younger generations!!



Knowledge is power, and I have been sharing it by facilitating as an image consultant for the Omalicha grooming school. As I posted sometime ago, the Omalicha brand provides make up and grooming training sessions which you can view here  or refresh your memory of our make up work here.



Blazer - Forever 21
Shirt - T.M. Lewin
Bowtie - DIY
Pants - Denim Co.
Slippers - Ted Baker (a nigga needs comfy flats too)
Watch - Identity



As a lecturer I had to go with smart casual, considering its a Friday & I would hang out afterwards. I did a mix of simple, functional & fun. With some spare time I made a velvet arrowhead bow tie which I wore out for drinks. I didn't wear the bow tie to lecture so I could breathe & speak easy cos I'm still overcoming stage fright. lol. In other news a Hse of Nwocha Summer Collection is fast approaching and it is limited edition. Get your wallets out cos every piece is a must have! Don't say it didn't tell you!


Have an awesome weekend!
Stay Haute,
Sir Binna.




5 comments: