Saturday 13 July 2013

Thinking about... Getting Plaid!

 
So earlier this year I got these pieces from my dear sisters. Head-to -toe Forever 21!! So I thought I might as well wear them all at once!!

 
A while back when I was looking through FallWinter2013 collections for new trends I realized there was a lot of plaid fabric across a number of collections in Nigeria and decided I should do my own version.
 
House of Form & Function
 
 
Josh Samuels
 
 
 
 
 
Old Religion
 
 
 
Plaid is also rocking the international fashion scene 'cos all the F/W2013 runway clothes should be hitting stores soon!
 
Moschino
 
 
Tommy Hilfiger
 

 
Gucci

 
Issey Miyake
 
 
Style icon Nick Wooster...
 
 

 
 
And for those who don't really want the patterns on their clothes, you could have them on your footwear!!
 
High top Supras
 
 
High top DCs
 
 
And for those who don't like plaid at all you can buy them & forward them to moi!! lol!!
Have a great weekend,
Stay Haute!
Obinna.

4 comments:

  1. love it hunnie. fantastic!
    liking the josh samuel slim ties.

    www.imperfectverbalista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, they were brilliant & fresh!

      Delete