Tuesday 13 August 2013

Thinking About... Sailing!!

Hey peeps!
Its been a long month & although it seems like I abandoned y'all its really not my fault; having to deal with bad internet amongst other things. You'd think that with my school closed for the industrial action, that things would be easier & I would be posting more.
 
*shrugs*
 
I got together with photographer, Mide Coker of Mode Juridique again who I did the All Black Everything post with a while back. She took these cool pictures.
 

 

 
Anyone that knows me well knows I love brooches. I collect them anywhere & everywhere and even make them from objects I can't part with, just like the sailor brooch which  inspired this look.

 
Pairing it with a blue check shirt, Primark clay red pants, Studio W grey vests and Cedarwood State boat shoes...

 
...and super cool sailor buzzcut hairstyle!
lol B)




 
Yes, I've been having fun and developing my artistic skills so expect to see some more illustration posts asap!!

 
That's all folks, see you soon!
Stay Haute!
Obinna.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment