Saturday 21 September 2013

White Grey Black














Hey guys!
 I wore this last Sunday to church after gaining inspiration from my oldest sketch book. I grabbed it as soon as i saw it way back when the Silverbird Galleria just opened & still had its media hub. It has the most wonderful texture of engraved patterns & its where i keep all my design ideas; just like this top.

(Please ignore my wack poses & pictures. It was one of those very busy Sundays. Thanks! :)

This is my third addition to my white native tunic collection. Wearing natives is becoming me! Its comfortable & white always carries sophistication. This time i wore grey check pants with black patent brogues. Rainy season is here oo. Don't ruin your fabric shoes. Invest in good patent leather shoes like Alexander McQueen; they are invincible to water and easy to clean. Don't say i didn't warn you. lol. Thank me later.

Stay Haute.
Sir Binna.

No comments:

Post a Comment