Thursday 5 September 2013

Thinking About... Frosting!!!

Hey folks!
This has been in my draft for a while from my cousins wedding!! I chose to go the native route with a modern day twist!

I got the tunic top from my brother-in-law, which surprisingly fit like a glove. I would have worn white pants but didn't want to look like another 'Lagos Money Maker' so I chose blue. Yea, shocking electric blue pants with a snowflake-looking brooch from my sis! lol
What can I say. I'm blessed and feeling very cool with myself!
#FrostKing
 




 
Bracelet: Custom made by CDC's #GetBeadUp
Velvet shoes: Custom made by Overalls
#TeamBuyNigerian
 
 
 

 
 
Of course this post won't be complete without an artist's point of view! Like I said some posts ago I have been developing my craft to always deliver outstanding art to you viewers. Here it is; the first of my digital adventures!!! This is what I was imagining when I was rocking this outfit. What do you think? 
 

 
 
 
Cheers to the weekend!
Stay Haute!
Obinna.
 


2 comments:

  1. This look is fresh and exudes confidence. I love the pants.have a post coming up with the same color. Nice 1 www.littlewhiteant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete