Friday 10 January 2014

Full Figured, Fit & Fab!!

Yaaay!!!
We made it into 2014! Happy New Year People!!
I hope y'all have your new year goals set! I'm sure a lot of people, myself included have fitness & health goals! So I got into my vaults and found some stylish illustrated ideas for the ladies who are really working it!!
 



 


 
Essential details
  • Belts to define the waistline
  • Wrap dresses are life savers
  • Keep your skirt lengths below the knee
  • Accessorise!! It distracts the eyes & is a great conversation starter but don't overdo it. One statement piece at a time.
  • Keep necklines open with V-necks but be careful of your cleavage
  • Above all let your clothes be well tailored and comfortable
Dress for you & no one else!!

In other news the strike action is off & I'm back to school for my final semester! Thank God! Its exams straight away so this nigga is in dire need of prayers! Doesn't mean I won't be posting though so stay tuned to the blog! You can also follow the blog on Google Friend Finder, Twitter, Bloglovin, and like the Facebook Page so you don't miss a thing. 
 
 
Have a great year!!
Stay Haute,
Sir Binna.


No comments:

Post a Comment