Friday 29 November 2013

Lost Symbols & Shocking Hues

Got to hang with one of my best pals, Robert a while ago around his birthday. Since I couldn't stick around for the party night we had a chilling 'Turnt Up' day! lol








Custom made clothes are becoming the new me especially since I added weight. Six packs coming soon though *fingers crossed* Anyways this look is just another way of rocking native-made stuff in an urban way.

shirt - tailor made 
pants - River Island
shoe - Zara
messenger bag - Forever 21 Man

As for Rob, I bet he is in head-to-toe Ralph Lauren, yup down to the flip-flops asides the lost sympols tee shirt. Talk about designer obsessions.






I'm sure y'all had awesome weeks so I do hope you have a restful weekend! Turn up!! 
*lol*

Stay Haute,
Sir Binna.  








No comments:

Post a Comment